Some of the mushrooms that grow in their yard are toxic to dogs. Not all mushrooms are poisonous to dogs but it is not advisable to feed wild mushrooms to dog. Symptoms of mushroom poisoning can range from mild vomiting and diarrhoea to severe digestive problems to complete liver failure.

Photo Credit:

Source

Resource:

  1. how to treat mushroom poisoning in dogs? – http://www.ehow.com/how_4493663_treat-mushroom-poisoning-dogs.html
  2. What are the symptoms of a dog eating a poisonous mushroom? – http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_symptoms_of_a_dog_eating_a_poisonous_mushroom
  3. how to identify poisonous mushrooms? – http://www.ehow.com/how_2057768_identify-poisonous-mushrooms.html
  4. how to treat mushroom poisoning? – http://www.ehow.com/how_2162154_treat-mushroom-poisoning.html