While most mushrooms are generally considered non-toxic, certain types can be very dangerous to dogs. Amanita phalloides is the most commonly reported severely toxic species of mushroom. Drooling, liver damage, kidney damage, vomiting diarrhea, convulsions are some of the symptoms of a dog that has ingested poisonous mushroom.

Photo Credit:

link

Resource:

  1. how to treat mushroom poisoning in dogs? – http://www.ehow.com/how_4493663_treat-mushroom-poisoning-dogs.html
  2. What are the symptoms of a dog eating a poisonous mushroom? – http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_symptoms_of_a_dog_eating_a_poisonous_mushroom
  3. which mushrooms are poisonous to dogs? – http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110616193634AAmoeHp
  4. how to identify poisonous mushrooms? – http://www.ehow.com/how_2057768_identify-poisonous-mushrooms.html